All comments on this blog must be manually approved via Disqus (the comment managing system). I'm quite confident that I won't have to halt or delete comments by most individuals, however, I still suggest quickly skimming over the community guidelines.
- Please read the article before commenting.
- Please try to stay on topic. Your comment can just be a joke but at least make it relevant!
- Criticism (even harsh criticism) is welcome, but please avoid attacking anyone's character.
Folks who post the following will not have their comments approved and constantly doing the following will likely get you banned from commenting and banned from the blog.
- Spam, sales pitches, affiliate links.
- Links to other content without any qualifying comments.
- Harassment or bullying of any individuals (on the blog or individuals outside of the blog).
- Hate speech against a group of people.
Not too hard to follow. Just be respectful, please. Thank you and happy commenting!